I mean, its her fault at 1st lahs. She's pratically nothing better to do. Please~ I'm irritated! What the hell... She's lame lahs. Then today, I ignored her. Then she keep coming to sit near our table but never even talk to us lahs. Lol, is she? ahems* I hate to say tt, but... Hmm, nvr mind. I shall not pollute this beautiful blog, with her stupidness, with her, lameness, with her whatever. She's basically getting on my nerves(cool! First time use so chim sehs=D)
Hmm, the more i type, the more i get pissed*. Nahs~
Anyway, My form teacher going this Friday( I think) Sobs~ She's nice. My co-form is baddie. He's a dm i tink. Then I sure everyday kena punished, for unappropriate attire. =( Hmm, Serene, u so guai, i can't blieve u fold skirt!!! Bad bad girl! lols.
Hmm, i guess, i've post long enough. Serene! It;s yr turn now! Remember, type long long arhs~ =] Vanessa
Serene: 15th APRIL 1995
Nan Yang HIGH
FLUBOES(!)
Vanessa: 6th APRIL 1995
Nan Hua HIGH
DANCER
I totally ♥'s my girlfriends
They're the sex pills, i totally cant forget
I mean, its her fault at 1st lahs. She's pratically nothing better to do. Please~ I'm irritated! What the hell... She's lame lahs. Then today, I ignored her. Then she keep coming to sit near our table but never even talk to us lahs. Lol, is she? ahems* I hate to say tt, but... Hmm, nvr mind. I shall not pollute this beautiful blog, with her stupidness, with her, lameness, with her whatever. She's basically getting on my nerves(cool! First time use so chim sehs=D)
Hmm, the more i type, the more i get pissed*. Nahs~
Anyway, My form teacher going this Friday( I think) Sobs~ She's nice. My co-form is baddie. He's a dm i tink. Then I sure everyday kena punished, for unappropriate attire. =( Hmm, Serene, u so guai, i can't blieve u fold skirt!!! Bad bad girl! lols.
Hmm, i guess, i've post long enough. Serene! It;s yr turn now! Remember, type long long arhs~ =] Vanessa