OH RIGHT! I WON I WON I WON!!! hahahah, finally i got one more post than vanessa. lol if this goes on, i would get my bubble tea! yay! yay! hahaha, im happy! twelve more days!! :D yesyesyes! no, im happy that we're meeting up again!! but more because i MAY get my bubble tea. okay, just jokng lah! :D Serene&Vanessa _ b l o g g e d _ @ mylove-girlfriend.bs.com1:15 AM |
Serene: 15th APRIL 1995
Nan Yang HIGH
FLUBOES(!)
Vanessa: 6th APRIL 1995
Nan Hua HIGH
DANCER
I totally ♥'s my girlfriends
They're the sex pills, i totally cant forget
OH RIGHT! I WON I WON I WON!!! hahahah, finally i got one more post than vanessa. lol if this goes on, i would get my bubble tea! yay! yay! hahaha, im happy! twelve more days!! :D yesyesyes! no, im happy that we're meeting up again!! but more because i MAY get my bubble tea. okay, just jokng lah! :D Serene&Vanessa _ b l o g g e d _ @ mylove-girlfriend.bs.com 1:15 AM |