Vanessa
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
SERENE!!! Since you've read my post, I guess I mux work harder from now on. alrite, 2dae got nth 2 post. Hmm, i shall share de hysterical joke wib all of you.
Once upon a time... a strange Kimberly smsed me
Kim: do you noe how to draw de delta?
me: dunno
(den bla bla bla)
Kim: who r u? I hav yr no. but not yr name...
me: I'm Vanessa. which kim r u?
Kim: shhot man! I'm Kimberly frm JPS!
Den I was lyk lol? De both of us have de same test on de same day but we r tokin abt de same thing! lol! Ok, i've shared my jokes le!!!! Now, I'm goin 2 post long
long
long
long
long...
whee
whee
whee
whee
whee
haha
haha
haha
haha
haha
Lol, I guess its long enough, full of crap.
hmm, shall dedicate a slogan 2 serene: Love is not all abt $$
Oh yarhs. My fomr cher ask us to giv him a slogan abt relationship. Den sherralin's nicky is mushroom.
Den Chun yi copy luo yang's slogan(same grp) giv cher de slogan is:
Mux care 4 mushroom.
De cher can't hear what he say, den i help him say.
Cher, he say: mux care 4 mushroom!!!
den de whole class hear hear liao was lyk laughin until bat toh tia.
den mr mun was lyk, care 4 mushroom?
Lol. has! i produced 2 funny jokes!!! Serene, jy!
Vanessa=]
Serene&Vanessa _ b l o g g e d _ @ mylove-girlfriend.bs.com3:38 AM |